The Vision in-house team is specially trained to tailor the acoustic panels to your specific needs. With world-class equipment and machinery, our team can create unique textures and designs, allowing for a complete transformation of the acoustic panels.
Panels are available in any Pantone colour.
- • Unique printing of custom designs and patterns onto compressed polyester.
- • Add matching Pantone coloured mouldings to give a truly unique 3D acoustic effect to a wall or ceiling.
- • In-house laser equipment, meaning customised patterns and designs can be laser etched or cut out of the acoustic panel.
- • Sound Stream Printed white acoustic transparent fabric. Composition of the textile: 100% polyester, fire resistant.
- • Suade Stream Printed microsuade fabric.
- • Wool or PET Felt fabric with laser etched graphics, available in over 70 colours.
Lighting Inserts and Light Boxes.
Our team has engineered a solution for allowing lights to be incorporated into all of our acoustic systems creating a combination of effects in the style and pattern of your choice. It adds an extra layer of design feature and allows creating the lighting ambiance you want for the space. Luminosity and dimmer control can be specified to comply with design intent.
Art as Acoustic
Collaboration with Richard Fischer.
Vision collaborates with the artist Richard Fischer promoting interaction between contemporary art and environmental consciousness is the creative process with which art can best help stimulate the dialogue for increased sustainable awareness.